- The Columbia® Bugaboot III winter boot is ready to take on those snowy days and keep you protected during all your outdoor adventures.
- Waterproof leather upper with an injection-molded shell to help keep your foot comfortable and dry.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Lace-up closure.
- Pull-on loop at back for easier on and off wear.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- 200g insulation keeps warmth locked in.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and excellent shock absorption.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ Advanced Traction rubber outsole provides excellent grip on difficult and snowy terrain.
- Temperature rated: -25°F/-32°C.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
OMNI-HEAT: Our thermal reflective lining is the ultimate heat management system for outdoor performance. The metallic dot patterned inner lining is designed to retain and regulate heat.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Built to be waterproof the leather upper is designed with seam-sealed construction in an Injection molded shell, and kept warm with 200g insulation. Your feet are sure to stay dry, warm and toasty in this boot.
URBAN STYLE MEETS SNOW BOOT: The perfect combination of a full height snow boot with added style and function. Its full length lace up support makes this boot perfect in rocky terrain, deep in the snow, or conquering your next climb.
TRACTION AND COMFORT: Featuring our indoor-friendly Omni-GRIP, a non-marking outsole, this boot provides sure-footed traction in the wild. The lightweight TECHLITE midsole makes every trek worthwhile with superior cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
TEMPERATURE RATINGS: Rated -25F/-32C for cold, heavy snow days.